Naruto: Ninja Arts
You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Long Sit with Tea

2 posters

Go down

A Long Sit with Tea Empty A Long Sit with Tea

Post  Ace Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Esu slowly laid his head back as he prepared for the his tea time. It wasn't subnormal for his to have a long quiet drink like this, but it wasn't common for his office to be this quiet and, his ability to drink this open. He slowly relaxed his head back as his true age began to pour out of his body. He couldn't believe that he was Kage of the mist village. the whole thing was a blur to him, the last thing he remember was becoming anbu at the age of 14. Which was hard to believe that a boy of his young age was able to master so many thing in such a little time. His ability to fight in the style of taijutsu made him a deadly close range Killer, but his skills under the knife and sword was even better. He was able to cut down a tree in single swing, as long as the sword exceed the the width of the tree. He was able to lower plain and whip out armies at a time. He was a child prodigy in the art of war. It was scary but slight appealing when the surrounding kages offered him the job. It was never like he hadn't considered being kage before, but it was new to him when he heard he was now responsible for the lives of a few hundred or so people. Esu still found it hard to allow people to get close to him he still wanted so much to be in the ranks of the other Anbu officers, but since he was chosen to lead, he would no ifs, ands, or buts about it. This was his new job and he was going to take it as it came, serious.

((OOC: Corry it was late when i posted and i had just got home))

Last edited by Ace on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
Kage
Kage

Village : Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

A Long Sit with Tea Empty Re: A Long Sit with Tea

Post  lil_kid_neko Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC(Out of Character): Get a spell check and use it, and try to work on your proper grammer.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Village : Amegakure

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum