Naruto: Ninja Arts
You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently offline. To make sure you get everything out of this forum please log in again. Or if you are not currently a member I strongly advise you to Sign-Up.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurai's Jutsu Training

2 posters

Go down

Kurai's Jutsu Training Empty Kurai's Jutsu Training

Post  lil_kid_neko Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:46 pm

The Amekage felt the light rain drip on his arms and head. He walked up to the training ground. In front of him was a big stone that was huge and didn't have a scratch on it. The Amekage touched his fingers on the stone and felt it. The rough texture of the stone. He put on his coat. He made a hand seal with his hands. He then said, "Secret Techinque: Blood Rein No jutsu!" The rain turned to a red color. The rain had turned into blood. The rain would dissolve each time it hit Kurai. "Now, lets try this." he whispered. He held out one hand and a sword started to appear. The sword had an outer glow and the rain would dissolve when hitting the sword as well. He took one slash into the stone; the stone was cut in half and one half fell to the ground. The sword disappeared out of his hand. After some more rain would dissolve into Kurai's body, the rain stopped suddenly. With one burst of air, a gigantic flaming dragon Emerged from Kurai's mouth and went in to the gray skies. He would later yell out, "Kirin!" while thrusting his arm into the ground. Lightning went through the ground and hit another stone. It started to disintegrate the stone from the bottom. While this is happening, a gigantic bolt of lightning comes out of the sky and starts to eat away at the stone from the top. The two attacks soon would implode after they would collide with each other.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Village : Amegakure

Back to top Go down

Kurai's Jutsu Training Empty Re: Kurai's Jutsu Training

Post  RomsMaster Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Training Complete.
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Village : Kumogakure

http://ninjaarts.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:36 pm

"Now I'm bored." Kurai said after his training was completed. He now had nothing to do. "Should I construct another jutsu?" he asked himself. He decided no, then he would walk across the training grounds to find an elite jounin training. He walked up to him and asked, "Would you like to spar with me?" He asked the Jounin. Kurai knew that the jounin had at least 10 years on Kurai, but he didn't care. If he tried to pull something, he would simply kill the jounin, he wasn't a Kumo or Ame shinobi, so he didn't care.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:28 pm

"Heh kid do you know who you're messing with? I'm Akudou, the most dangerous missing ninja in the world!!!!" Akodou takes out his kunais and rips off his shirt. "If you fight me you'll die, kid. Better go home and run to your mommy."
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 pm

"It would seem you have no idea who I am. On the side of me being a kid, I am also the Amekage." Kurai says jumping back. He makes one hand sign and says "Rein Secret Technique: Blood Rein No Jutsu!" The skies become instantaneously gray. Rain starts to drop, little at first, then more, and more. He holds out his hand and his katana appears in his hand. "Since you are a missing nin, this isn't a spar, you shall die here!" I yell. I then swing my katana 4 times looped 5 which is a total of 20 slash attempts with a 5/10th of a second recovery.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Akudou notices Kurais quick attack and uses the Body replacement technique." You're a quick one kid."
Now coward against my jutsu!" Akudou performs the handsigns Bear, Shark, and slams his hands together. The rain from Kurais jutsu form a claw on Akudous hands. "This is my Hydro Clan technique. Now you die." Akudou dashes toward Kura
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:57 pm

"Hm, reverse jutsu manipulation, it would seem." I say watching him. Kurai makes a Hand sign and summons a few shadow clones. One clone does the shadow dance technique to distract. The other clone jumps up and attempts to make one quick slash that does not hit any major parts of his body. "You shall die slow and painfully." The original Kurai says to the man.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Kurai's quick slash hurts Akudou. "Ahhh! Damn your clones. Lets get rid of them shall we!" Akuduo chuckels as he performs several quick handsigns. " Water Release: Violent Water Wave". A gush of water come out of Akudos mouth like a watefall. "This will definitely wash those clones of yours."
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:07 pm

"Heh, nice move, but you forgot about me.Now you are Vulnerable in the air." I tell him as he attacks the clones. "You see, my chakra is always getting restored while this rain is here. It is filled with natural energy and my bloodline converts natural energy into chakra." I tell my opponent. "Twin Dragon Blizzard!" Kurai yells. He holds out his arms, two black dragons fly out of his arms and start to twist and head towards the other ninja.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 pm

"Holly cow, I'm in a pickle!. But no worry's, your dragon won't do much damage to me." Akudou makes several hand sign and yells out "E. Skin!" Akudou's skin turns a bright blue. "With my E. Skin I can turn my skin in to water. This technique does waste a fourth of my chakra, but at least I survive your twin dragons." The twin dragons come crashing on to Akudou, he receives minor damage. "Now lets do something about that rain of yours." Akudou Quickly perform a jutsu. " Water Release: Driving Rain" With this technique I can make rain drops from the clouds hit you at bullet-speed" You can't win.
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Kurai stops the dragon jutsu and then takes some rain drops real quick. He then stops the jutsu. "You think your so tough, I lied, your death, will be quick, yet very painful!" Kurai yelled. "Kirin!" Kurai said holding up his hand and slammed it to the ground.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:33 pm

"Shit! It looks like its all over for me. But I won't go down alone. Water Release: Flood Banks" Akuduo quickly did his last jutsu, ending his chakra, and Kirin ending his life" Akudous last technique covered the entire training field with a massive amount of water that came from underground. Kirin, being a lightning jutsu, is conducted by water. Since Kurai is in the water, Kirin sends an electrical shock toward him. A shock powerful enough to electrocute him and kill him. Akudou is dead. But does Kurai have the same faith???
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 pm

"Shit!" He yells jumping up. (new jutsu you pick if it works) "God's Blood!" He says cutting himself. If the technique is successful, his body will have a shield of Kurai's own blood. Realizing his leg was already temporarily paralyzed, he used his Crow clone technique to stay away form any more pain and to move around. He then flew to the top of a cave where it was safe.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Akudou was near the brink of death. He was completely vaporized. He had seconds of life left but still had enough energy to say two simple words. . .
Spoiler:

*DEAD dX *
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:41 pm

he turned back into his normal self and then made a distress call for a medical ninja to come and heal his paralysis.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:46 pm

A medical ninja quickly ran toward Kurai and started to heal him with some magical jutsu that some how cures paralysis. "Alright, you're all done here". The medical-nin looks at Akodou. He then asks Kurai what had happened.
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:48 pm

"Missing Nin." Kurai Replies. Kurai makes a clone, writes a letter describing the killing of the missing nin to the leader of the waterfall country. The clone turns to crows and takes the letter to the Leader of the waterfall village.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm

"All's well that ends well." says the medical-nin. "What do you want me to do with the body?"
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:51 pm

We will wait til the clone brings back a letter from the Waterfall village.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:52 pm

k. the medical ninja waits. and waits, and waits.
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:54 pm

The crow returns and the letter says: (you say)
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 pm

medical ninja reads the letter: "Thank you for killing him. Now bring me his head."
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:57 pm

"That guy is a psycho." I say sighing. Okay, send the body with a group of Anbu. Give them direct orders not to damage and not to be seen. Tell them to make it quick and hide the body from the public viewing.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RomsMaster Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:02 pm

yes, sir. The medical ninja leaves with the missing-nin. The anbu take the body, cut his head off and quickly place the head in a bag full of ice, sealed it in a scroll and took it to the waterfall village. The remaining anbu sealed the body in a scroll for personal records.
RomsMaster
RomsMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lil_kid_neko Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Kurai leaves to head back to his village. Forgetting everything that happened today, and going to rest.

Training Topic, Completed. Topic Closed.
lil_kid_neko
lil_kid_neko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down